Preparation time 10-15 minutes
Cooking time 20-25 minutes
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 piece medium onion, sliced
- ¼ kilo ground pork
- 100 grams sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 pouch (200 grams) Tomato Sauce
- ¼ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup cooked/frozen green peas (optional)
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 4 pieces eggs, cooked sunny side up
- 3 pieces medium ripe saba bananas, sliced and fried
1. Sauté garlic, onion and pork for 3 minutes. Add potatoes. Cook for 5 minutes or until mixture is slightly brown.
2. Add tomato sauce, raisins, salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Add peas. Simmer for another 3 minutes. Set aside.
3. On the plate, arrange sautéed meat mixture and fried saba around the cooked rice. Top with eggs.